STANDING ORDER PAGE
Please review stamps already issued and the Future Issues webpage, before deciding on a Standing Order.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
If you wish to place a Standing Order for future issues, please either
1. Use the Order Form if also placing an order for current stamps.
2. If not placing an order for current stamps at this time, Download a Standing Order Form. This is in .pdf format and will print out perfectly on standard 8.5 x 11 paper (or A4 European size). Just fill it out, sign it and mail it.
3. Send us an email at and move the message window to one side of your screen. Copy and paste the text between the 2 red lines below into the e-mail message window. Edit the text as necessary, then send the e-mail to us.
(If concerned about giving out credit card information, please go to our webpage about your privacy.)
Aloha Hawai'i Post,
I wish to open a Standing Order account for the following stamps/covers/booklets for each future stamp issue:
# Needed - Description
_____Mint set(s) Block of 4
_____Mint "Traffic Light" corner block of 4 set
_____First Day Cover(s)
_____1 of each stamp on different FDC's (if more than 1 stamp in a set)
_____Used set(s) (regular cancel - not first day)
_____Used Mini-sheet(s) (regular cancel - not first day)
_____Mini-sheet First Day Cover(s)
_____Set(s) of mint booklet pane(s) (not stapled)
_____Same - used (regular cancel - not first day)
_____Set(s) of booklet pane(s) on different FDC's
Please charge to my Credit Card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa)
CREDIT CARD NUMBER =
EXPIRATION DATE =
NAME ON CREDIT CARD =
Hawai'i residents, we pay the GE Tax.
PLEASE SHIP FUTURE ORDERS TO:
STREET ADDRESS =
STATE or PROVINCE =
ZIP or POSTAL CODE =
E-MAIL ADDRESS =
PHONE NUMBER =
Add any requests, comments or suggestions here =
Mahalo. (Thank You)
Your name =
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
First-time credit card customers, please note:
We will only ship your order to the address that your issuing Bank has on file for your credit card. We will verify your address with your Bank, so please make sure that the address you provide us is correct. We are sorry for any slight inconvenience this might cause, but this protects both of us against the possible use of a stolen credit card.
Foreign Standing Orders are welcome. You may pay by:
1. Credit Card (recommended method)
2. Banknotes from your country (see below).
3. International Money Order.
(Please do not send foreign checks)
Please remit the equivalent of US$35 to get started.
Banknotes from the following countries (only) are accepted.
Danmark (Denmark) Krone
Helvetia (Switzerland) Franc
Hong Kong $
New Zealand $
Nippon (Japan ) Yen
South African Rand
Sverige (Sweden) Kronor
If enclosing currency please send by Registered Mail.
Your currency will be credited to your account using the prevailing exchange rate on the day your payment is received.
A Standing Order may be ended at any time with a 15-day notice. Any remaining funds in the account will be returmed, less the cost of postage.